Friday 5 December 2008

haircuthaircut




So I'm having my haircut tomorrow and I'm currently looking for inspiration. I'm definitely feeling the looks above.
I love having a bob.
I love it being all messy.
I try and mess it up even more but it just wants to tidy itself.
Stupid straight hair.

I have a fun week coming up + a week away from my office.
Haircut. Pack. Go to Poland. Meet some lovely Polish people. Fly back. Tidy house. Laaanddaaannn fun with boyf.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

p.s. Thanks for the NYC tips my lovelies, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Now if I could just find somewhere to live, bob would be your mothers brother.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, a messy bob is pretty kool.
good choice girl.

*LIONMANE

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Nice choice.
Look forward to seeing the result!
xx.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of cutting my hair short! Love this cut, can't wait to see the results.

Delmy said...

I had a bob...Its a fun look!

Marian said...

love the messy bob.hope it goes well.like your blog!
muah x
marian

Anonymous said...

Like it ;)

Fashionista Diary said...

alexa chung is always a good choice! you will have to post up some pics!!! sounds like you have an amazingly exciting life! xo

Rebecca said...

go for it
it looks good x