Sunday 28 December 2008

Sooooooooo

I've been awful at posting of late. I'm sorry! I really want to get back into the swing of things and posting more often but it's just finding time and the inspiration at the moment. Again, still feeling out of touch with everything.

Our plans re New York are coming along and we might be buying our flights this week. One month left in the UK is scariness!!! I'm currently cleaning like a loon, trying to sort out my life (aka. my room).

Thank you all so much for your comments and advise, you guys have been amazing. There are some really kind people out there, and I appreciate all your pointers and contacts so please chuck me a comment/email if anything comes to mind.

Anyway! So in the midst of my cleaning and minimalising (is that a word?) my life, I'm putting a lot of things on ebay so if anyone's interested then you know have a little looky!!

Here's the link to my bits and bobs on sale, more items to come this afternoon when I finish tidying.

Hope you all had a really happy holiday and Santa was good to you.

xxx

No comments: